MOVEMBER GENERAL TERMS
Date of last revision: 15 September 2012
This section sets out the terms that apply to your use of the Movember website, the Movember mobile website and the Movember mobile apps (together, Services). Your continued use of our Services indicates to Movember that you agree with these General Terms. We may change these General Terms from time to time, so please check back regularly.
- Content created by Movember - Movember owns or licences from third parties all of the trademarks, copyright and other intellectual property that exists in the Services. You must not copy or reproduce in any form any of the graphics, logos or other material from our Services unless you have our specific permission. For the avoidance of doubt, you have our permission to download material from the Downloads page on our website.
- Content posted by you - Any content that you post to our Services (eg photos and videos) is your responsibility, and you must make sure that you have the necessary rights to post that content (eg by obtaining permission of copyright owners if necessary). By posting any content, you also give Movember a non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free worldwide right to use and reproduce that content.
- Keeping our website safe – We need your help to keep our Services safe. Therefore, you must adhere to the following:
a. You must not collect user’s content using automated means
b. You must not upload viruses or other malicious code
c. You must not bully, intimidate or harass anyone
d. You must not post any content that infringes or violates someone else’s rights, or otherwise violates the law, or that is hateful, threatening, pornographic or violent
- Movember’s disclaimer – Movember takes great care with its Services and we endeavour to keep them accurate, error-free, and free of any offensive material. However, you use the site at your own risk and Movember will not be liable for any costs or losses you incur through your use of our Services. Whilst we may include on our Services links to third party websites or resources, Movember is not responsible for such third parties and you use those websites or resources at your own risk.
- Hosting a Mo Party – if you register to host a Mo Party, we are happy to provide you with the materials in the Mo Party Kit, but organising and running the Mo Party is your responsibility. You will be responsible for taking care of all permits, permissions or other similar issues arising from the Mo Party that you organise and Movember will not have any liability in relation to any injury, damage or loss at a Mo Party.
- Gala Parté Tickets – if you attend a Gala Parté, you will need to comply with the terms that are printed on the tickets.
- Refunds – Movember is happy to refund your donation if you have made it in error. If you wish to request a refund then please contact us using the contact details in the Contact Us section of the Movember website relevant to the country in which you live.
- Movember’s rights - Movember may remove any content posted by you, or prevent access by you to our Services if you do not comply with these General Terms. Any failure by Movember to enforce our rights under these General Terms if you do not comply is not a waiver and we remain entitled to enforce our rights in relation to that or any other non-compliance by you.
- Entities and governing law – the Movember entity and relevant law governing these General Terms depends on the country in which you live:
a. If you live in the USA, these General Terms form an agreement between you and Movember Inc. subject to the laws of California, USA;
b. If you live in Canada, these General Terms form an agreement between you and Movember Canada, subject to the laws of Ontario, Canada;
c. If you live in a country that forms part of the European Union, then these General Terms form an agreement between you and Movember Europe, subject to the laws of England and Wales; and
d. If you live in Australia, or in any other place not covered by paragraphs a, b, or c above, then these General Terms form an agreement between you and The Movember Group Pty Ltd as trustee for the Movember Foundation, subject to the laws of Victoria, Australia.